This week we announced that we have been working on integrating BusinessMind software for Jewelers with Xero Accounting Software. General availability of this feature is set to release in August 2016 but we are already implementing it for select BusinessMind users today!
BusinessMind & Xero Together Offer A Great Set Of Features For Your Jewelry Store.
There are a lot of reasons that our development team decided to invest the time and resources into this integration. It will bring a huge variety of tremendously useful features to BusinessMind users. One of our favorite Xero features is the ability to connect to your bank which makes reconciling accounts easy. Xero receives your bank feeds automatically. Your latest banking & credit card statement lines are categorized in real time. To learn more about Xero, visit http://www.xero.com .
Xero currently has a number of advantages over competing accounting software which guided our decision to invest development resources into integration.
- Xero has a good API with features that match up well with BusinessMind technology.
- BusinessMind's advanced jewelry specific inventory control systems fit well with Xero's accounting system.
- Our technologies make the integration as seamless as possible. Inventory changes, sales, customer accounts, etc flow from BusinessMind to Xero in real time. Information from Vendor invoices in Xero can flow into BusinessMind to make stock receiving a breeze.
- Xero features like Payroll and direct bank feeds round out BusinessMind's jewelry focused inventory control, POS, and Shop control to give jewelry business owners an unprecedentedly broad range of tools that work together.
- Xero is cloud based and mobile friendly which are two features of growing importance to upcoming releases of BusinessMind.
If you are excited about this integration, we would love to hear from you! Email or tweet us to let us know how you anticipate being able to use BusinessMind and Xero together. If you are already a Xero user, we would love to hear from you too! Let us know what your favorite Xero feature is and how BusinessMind can make it better.